Editor's Pick Cable Knit Sweater - Cream - FINAL SALE
This one is our Editor's fave! We're obsessed with the fit of our Editor's Pick Cable Knit Sweater because it offers the warmth and feel of a cozy sweater in this cable knit wear but is also cute and trendy in a short length. Stay cozy in a turtle neck! Styled with our Worldwide Distressed Frayed Skinny and Highland Bag.
- Relaxed Fit
- Cable Knit Fabrication
- No Closures
- Not Lined
- Size S: Length measures 20” from shoulder to hem with a 68” bust
- Size M: Length measures 20.5” from shoulder to hem with a 70” bust
- Size L: Length measures 21” from shoulder to hem with a 72” bust
- 70% Acrylic and 30% Wool
Hayley is 5’7” and wears a Size Small. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 30”, and Bust is 32”.
Need Additional Measurements? Ask A Stylist! Call Us At (844) 478-8424 During Our Business Hours 7:30AM - 5:30PM PST Monday-Friday
- Crush On You Lace Bralette - Ivory4.45 star rating(20)
- Physique Racerback Tank - White3.04167 star rating(24)
- Crush On You Lace Bralette - Black4.77778 star rating(9)
- Fast Feline Leopard Midi Slip Dress4.36842 star rating(19)
- E-Gift Card5.0 star rating(14)
- Crush On You Lace Bralette -...4.61538 star rating(13)
- Delicate Balance Lace Cami Tank...4.25 star rating(8)
- Arlee Double Buckle Faux Leather...4.625 star rating(8)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
As for the review that said it probably won’t hold up well in the wash... you’re right. It won’t. You don’t wash wool or dry wool or acrylic. The instructions are to dry clean only. Because the sweater has a 30% wool content, you may be able to get away with a gentle dip in a bucket of gentle detergent and laying it out flat to dry on a towel, but the sweater costs enough that I’d probably not risk it.