You May Also Like
SHOP THE LOOK
GENERAL SIZE GUIDE
HOW TO MEASURE
- Bust - measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist - measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side
- Rise - measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
- Length - measure from the waistband to the outside headline
- Inseam - measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline
Defining the rise:
- High rise - waistband sits at or above navel.
- Mid rise - waistband sits just below navel.
- Low rise - waistband sits 2 inches or more below navel
Be the first to know if this item is back in stock in your size.
We won't share your email.