As Seen On Social
You May Also Like
GENERAL SIZE GUIDE
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Below are our general size charts for clothing. We carry a wide variety of brands and styles, therefore sizing can vary depending on fabric and style of the garment.
- Bust - measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist - measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side
- Rise - measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
- Hips - measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips + bottom. (Use for relaxed styles.)
- Length - measure from the waistband to the outside headline
- Inseam - measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline
Defining the rise:
- High rise - waistband sits at or above navel.
- Mid rise - waistband sits just below navel.
- Low rise - waistband sits 2 inches or more below navel
Be the first to know if this item is back in stock in your size.
We won't share your email.